Who We Are
Ramp Tech is a company offering durable and premium range of Plate Heat Exchangers (PHE) services since the year 2015. We are an endeavor reaching numerous industries right from our location of establishment; Vadodara, Gujarat.
Over 5 years in the industry and enriched expertise enables us to source the best and highest quality range of products from leading manufacturers and rendering the same to our clients at an optimum pricing.
Plate heat exchangers (PHE) are one of the most popular products offered for thermal transfer. These heat exchangers have a unique design and are loaded with advantages for the industries utilizing them for daily operations. Hence, when selecting heat exchangers it is important to purchase the one that meets your needs and requirements efficiently.
No matter how small scaled or multi-functional and established your company is, we will have just the right heat exchanger solution for you! At Ramp Tech, we always ensure client satisfaction and our areas of core service providing as exporters, suppliers, importers and traders enables us to be omnipresent when catering to your needs.
RAMP TECH FUNCTIONS
Foundation of Premium Quality
1. Quality Checks:
Every product at Ramp Tech undergoes precise tests and various quality tests, based on international parameters to ensure a hassle free functioning and durable product experience for you. A high quality of standard raw material is used for the manufacturing of our products.
2. Quality Policy:
The design and manufacture of heat exchangers at Ramp Tech is as per the standard international specifications or as per the specifications of our customers.
- We create an involving environment wherein our expert staff engineers are involved in the process of achieving quality objectives and constant improvement towards an overall business performance.
- The supply of our products shall meet as well as exceed the customers’ expectations not only in terms of quality but also timely delivery, cost and services.
- Optimum utilizations of resources at hand.
- Ensuring constant improvements in our processes and reduction of waste as well as wastage control.
- Ensuring safety, working as a team and following established systems and procedures.
3. Customer Satisfaction:
Our aim is to render overall and complete customer satisfaction via means of continuous improvements in our Quality Management System (QMS) processes and by rendering optimum heat transfer solutions/products well in sync with the requirements of the customers.